Gremlin standoff screws

ej310303

I received a gremlin for Christmas. It was so much fun until I crashed a bit too hard and broke the standoff screws holding the top of the frame to the bottom. How can I get replacement screws?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
They should be the standard m3x6 screws. I would however suggest you switch to titanium or aluminum screws as the nylons as have seen are super weak.

Yes they are meant to shear in a hard hit but the gremlins are so light its a non issue.

I have dropped mine at least 75 feet and it bounced on the grass with just a bent prop. I have flown it near full throttle into a steel pole exploding the camera case and bending the mount and have yet to even scratch the carbon fiber frame.

rockyboy

Skill Collector
Mentor
I have dropped mine at least 75 feet and it bounced on the grass with just a bent prop. I have flown it near full throttle into a steel pole exploding the camera case and bending the mount and have yet to even scratch the carbon fiber frame.

** Not recommended product use :p

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Thats what happens when you feed them one of their diversity antennas after midnight.

Its all fun n games till you turn the wrong way hehe. Tom Pettied that lil thing like a boss.