Grifflyer Plans Index

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
After running out of room for links in my signature I've decided to make a plans index to compile all of my designs, as well as all the plans I've done into one spot.

Aero L-39 | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
Aero L-39 V2 | Plans V2.1 | Forum Thread
Bell P-39 | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
Dewoitine D.520 | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
F-22 Raptor | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
Grumman XF5F Skyrocket | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
Grunjet | Plans V2.0 | Forum Thread
P-51B Mustang | Plans V1.0 | Resource
ShrubSmacker |
Plans V1.1 | Forum Thread
Mini M.S. Spitfire | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread

All my plans are done in full size sheets, you can still print them with a regular household printer if you use Adobe Reader. All you have to do is open up the plans in Adobe Reader and select print. After the print window opens up there should be a section in the middle of the window labeled "Page Sizing & Handling" right below that there should be options to choose between "Size" "Poster" "Multiple" and "Booklet" You are going to want to select the "Poster" option. Next, ensure your tile scale is set to 100%, your overlap is set at 0.005 in. and that you have the "Tile only large pages" option selected. You can also select "Cut marks" which will make taping the sheets of paper together easier, but it will increase your page count from 8 to 12. Lastly, go down to the bottom of the print window and click print.
Note: If you do not have the poster option on your laptop you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader. It may even be old enough that looking in the program options for updates does not work. You will have to go to Adobe website to get new version

If you spot any errors please let me know and I will try to fix them.

Last edited:

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
This post will be for planes designed by other community members, that I have drawn the plans for.

@Vimana89 Designs-

V Sliver |
Plans V1.0 | Resource
Arrowhead | Plans V1.0 | Resource

@BATTLEAXE Designs-

Kitfox | Plans V1.2 | Forum Thread

If you have measurements or plans for a design, and you want me to draw out plans for you. PM me and I should be able to draw up a set of plans for you.

Last edited:

FastCrash45

Elite member
After running out of room for links in my signature I've decided to make a plans index to compile all of my designs, as well as all the plans I've done into one spot.

All my plans are done in full size sheets, you can still print them with a regular household if you use Adobe Reader. All you have to do is open up the plans in Adobe Reader and select print. After the print window opens up there should be a section in the middle of the window labeled "Page Sizing & Handling" right below that there should be options to choose between "Size" "Poster" "Multiple" and "Booklet" You are going to want to select the "Poster" option. Next, ensure your tile scale is set to 100%, your overlap is set at 0.005 in. and that you have the "Tile only large pages" option selected. You can also select "Cut marks" which will make taping the sheets of paper together easier, but it will increase your page count from 8 to 12. Lastly, go down to the bottom of the print window and click print.

Grunjet | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
ShrubSmacker | Plans V1.1 | Forum Thread

All of these are in an old raster format, and the P-39 and Grunjet have an old layout. I will update all of these to a vector format after I finish my Mini Spitfire.

You're making some dang fine planes my brother in flight. Curious as to what you might make next?

danskis

Master member
I like the Grunjet! I'll be building it over the winter (taking December off from building). I just wanted to make sure that the plans were up to date. Thanks for the plans and I enjoy your work!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
I like the Grunjet! I'll be building it over the winter (taking December off from building). I just wanted to make sure that the plans were up to date. Thanks for the plans and I enjoy your work!
Yes the plans are up to date right now, I'm just going to be re-formatting them.

mach1 rc

Master member
I love the l-39 I might build it but is there a version that uses a 70mm EDF ? Sorry if I didn't see it.

Tdugar

All my plans are done in full size sheets, you can still print them with a regular household printer if you use Adobe Reader. All you have to do is open up the plans in Adobe Reader and select print. After the print window opens up there should be a section in the middle of the window labeled "Page Sizing & Handling" right below that there should be options to choose between "Size" "Poster" "Multiple" and "Booklet" You are going to want to select the "Poster" option. Next, ensure your tile scale is set to 100%, your overlap is set at 0.005 in. and that you have the "Tile only large pages" option selected. You can also select "Cut marks" which will make taping the sheets of paper together easier, but it will increase your page count from 8 to 12. Lastly, go down to the bottom of the print window and click print.
Note: If you do not have the poster option on your laptop you may need to upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader. It may even be old enough that looking in the program options for updates does not work. You will have to go to Adobe website to get new version.

Grunjet | Plans V1.0 | Forum Thread
P-51B Mustang | Plans V1.0 | Resource
ShrubSmacker |
Plans V1.1 | Forum Thread

All of these are in an old raster format, and the P-39 and Grunjet have an old layout. I will update all of these to a vector format after I finish my Mini Spitfire.

Wow so much information my mind is blown