• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

GrizWiz-Plans Index

I really dug the Mini Spitfire V2 plans, decided to give it a go. I made a few mods; where the fuselage mates to the wing and a magnetic battery hatch. I added these changes to the PDF in hopes of replicating on a lighter colored foam board for easy painting, if this baby flies of course. Oh, and the canopy! It almost over cooked my "Noodle" trying to figure it out, or at least I think I did.
Canopy.JPG
Hood plans.JPG
Hood Under construction.JPG
Magnetic Hood.JPG
Side profile.JPG

GrizWiz

Elite member
I really dug the Mini Spitfire V2 plans, decided to give it a go. I made a few mods; where the fuselage mates to the wing and a magnetic battery hatch. I added these changes to the PDF in hopes of replicating on a lighter colored foam board for easy painting, if this baby flies of course. Oh, and the canopy! It almost over cooked my "Noodle" trying to figure it out, or at least I think I did. View attachment 191927 View attachment 191928 View attachment 191929 View attachment 191930 View attachment 191931
Wow! Great job! I have to redo the canopy since it did not work! I might just use the canopy from nerdnics spitfire!