GrizWiz-Plans Index

Matthewdupreez

Legendary member
well then I'm not going to be using a sim anytime soon, those things are expensive in 3rd world countries, but if my family and I had our way and were in New Zealand then they are cheap from aliexpres/ bang good

mackaiver

Elite member
hey grizwiz
is the bf-309 the sam as the me-309 plane
also what is the size of you bf-309 the same as your mini bf-109?
thanks for you great work.

GrizWiz

Elite member
hey grizwiz
Yeah the BF and me 309 are the same thing. The wing span is 30 inches I think and please notice that the plans are not quite done yet!

Flyingshark

Master member
hey grizwiz
I'm not @GrizWiz, but Bf means Bayerische Flugzeugwerke - (Model number) and Me is Messerschmitt - (Model Number).

They're the same company, but models designed before the name change are named like the Bf-109, but after that they use the Me prefix, like the Me-262.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt

mackaiver

Elite member
thank for the info,
is see now there not complete, that's fine. just give me a heads up when they are, so i can start on trying to turn it into a me 609. i'm kind of into dual fuselage planes.
1605897525447.png

again thank you

Last edited:

dantheman

I love the idea of the profile f-14 with moving wings. I was looking at the plans you edited and it looks like the slot won't fit the recommended 7" prop. Should I try scaling it to a 20x30 document? Thanks for your work on these.