GrizWiz-Plans Index

Jasonhckby

I really dug the Mini Spitfire V2 plans, decided to give it a go. I made a few mods; where the fuselage mates to the wing and a magnetic battery hatch. I added these changes to the PDF in hopes of replicating on a lighter colored foam board for easy painting, if this baby flies of course. Oh, and the canopy! It almost over cooked my "Noodle" trying to figure it out, or at least I think I did.
Canopy.JPG
Hood plans.JPG
Hood Under construction.JPG
Magnetic Hood.JPG
Side profile.JPG

GrizWiz

Elite member
I really dug the Mini Spitfire V2 plans, decided to give it a go. I made a few mods; where the fuselage mates to the wing and a magnetic battery hatch. I added these changes to the PDF in hopes of replicating on a lighter colored foam board for easy painting, if this baby flies of course. Oh, and the canopy! It almost over cooked my "Noodle" trying to figure it out, or at least I think I did. View attachment 191927 View attachment 191928 View attachment 191929 View attachment 191930 View attachment 191931
Wow! Great job! I have to redo the canopy since it did not work! I might just use the canopy from nerdnics spitfire!

smiling albert

I really dug the Mini Spitfire V2 plans, decided to give it a go. I made a few mods; where the fuselage mates to the wing and a magnetic battery hatch. I added these changes to the PDF in hopes of replicating on a lighter colored foam board for easy painting, if this baby flies of course. Oh, and the canopy! It almost over cooked my "Noodle" trying to figure it out, or at least I think I did. View attachment 191927 View attachment 191928 View attachment 191929 View attachment 191930 View attachment 191931
Hi
Did you or anyone else have any success flying the Mighty Mini Spitfire V2:?
Was thinking of slightly enlarging it to a 27 inch wingspan
Thanks

rctestfly49

All Right so this is my plans index, I will post my finished plans, beta plans and, plans for others

As the time being I do not have many finished designs but, I have quite a few beta plans including chuck gliders and prop planes

Finished Plans:

Mighty Mini Bf-109: Bf-109 Full Plans- Build Thread

Mighty Mini Spitfire MK XVI: Spitfire Mk XVI Plans- Build Thread

Mighty Mini Spitfire V2: Mini Spitfire V2 Plans

EZ SR-71 Blackbird Chuck Glider: SR-71 Chuck Glider Plans-

EZ F-14 Tomcat Chuck Glider: F-14 Chuck Glider Plans- Build Thread

EZ P-51B/C Chuck Glider: P-51A Chuck Glider Plans

EZ BF-109 Chuck Glider: BF-109 Chuck Glider Plans

EZ Ugly Stick Chuck Glider: Ugly Stick Plans

Plans for Others Planes:

Leaded50's Mig 13 Mighty Mini Master Series Style: Mig 13 Mighty Mini Plans- Build Thread
Please note that these plans are not completely done.
Full version coming soon!

Leaded50's Cartooony P-51: Full Size Plans

Fallegon's Bf-109G/F-2
The plans fallegon had for the bf-109 did not have full size wings and fuselage so I drew them up full size in inkscape
Bf109 Full Plans

MDC F-14 Tomcat: F-14 Page 1 Full, F-14 Page 2 Full
Build thread Here
I redrew the F-14 Plans to work with foam board

Also if you have hand drawn plans I can make them into real plans just scan them and send them to me!

Beta Plans:

3 in 1 Mini Swappables: Full Size Plans

A6M2 Mitsubishi Zero Master Series Style: Full Size Plans

Mighty Mini Draco: Full Size Plans

EZ Hawker Hurricane Chuck Glider: Full Size Plans

EZ Vought F5U Chuck Glider: Full Size Plans

EZ Spitfire Chuck Glider: Full Size Plans

EZ P-51D Chuck Glider: Full Size Plans

EZ F-14 V4.1-4.5: Full/Tiled Size Plans

3 views and other plans I have found:

Here are a number of plans and 3 views: 3 Views & Other Plans

All EZ Designs:

Please note that not all of these plans are done, and not all of these planes are my designs. The folder named "my designs" is the folder of all of my designs so far! Again Not All Of My Designs Are Finished And Tested.

EZ Pack Plans: EZ Plane Plans

Do you have a build thread for the spitfire v2

m0t0rhead

....and it flew - but only just as too tail heavy even with the (3S/650mah) battery poking out the front. Fear not though as after returning from the field I tried a slightly larger/heavier 3S 850 mah battery that seemed to balance better and so I will return to crash again another day.

GrizWiz

Elite member
....and it flew - but only just as too tail heavy even with the (3S/650mah) battery poking out the front. Fear not though as after returning from the field I tried a slightly larger/heavier 3S 850 mah battery that seemed to balance better and so I will return to crash again another day.
Great. I designed it to fly with a tattu 3s 850mah. Super fast!

m0t0rhead

I managed to squeeze another "maiden" flight in with the 850 battery - got about three minutes flying and seemed to lose power - either I had it slightly over propped with a 3 blade 6" and/or the ESC/LVC had an issue so now fitted a smaller 5x3 2 blade and will try once again.

Thanks for your feedback and for providing the plans - did need a couple of mods/fixes to the plan such as the slot for the two turtle deck formers seemed out compared to the turtle deck templates. The canopy template used was based on a Nerdnic/Grifflyer design and I added wing flashes, removable wing, extended the rear turtle deck to cover over the slots and some other 3d printed parts.

Attachments

• Spit base 2 blade 5030 32mm.stl
    33.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Spit spinner 2 blade 5030 32mm.stl
    187 KB · Views: 0
  • spit canopy enlarged.pdf
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • spit canopy enlarged.svg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • rear turtle deck mini spitfire v2.pdf
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rear turtle deck mini spitfire v2.svg
    2 KB · Views: 0

m0t0rhead

Built this originally 6 months ago but had an ongoing electronics issue which turned out to be a crook solder joint on the ESC - resulted in destroying the fuselage to repair but decided to rebuild keeping only the original wing. Replaced poster board parts, 5mm foam board tail feathers and canopy with 3mm tissue covered foam board.

IMG_20230503_192355.jpg

Flight video: