Please log in to download

Lester

Yup i got it .thanks again . 😎😎😎 I hope this 64mm work's !!!!😂🤣😂

Attachments

• IMG_20210326_214830.jpg
    IMG_20210326_214830.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Lester

Can I scoot the motor back a little? And cg is it 5inch back from the leading edge along the fuse.sorry for bugging so much ! !!!!! This things so cool just trying to be successful .thanks a bunch for all the info your the man🤙

dap35

Elite member
Can I scoot the motor back a little? And cg is it 5inch back from the leading edge along the fuse.sorry for bugging so much ! !!!!! This things so cool just trying to be successful .thanks a bunch for all the info your the man🤙
You shouldn't need to. I used a 64mm, did not trim the thrust tup, and kept the same mounting location. I used a 4S x 2200maH battery and it balanced easily on the CG.

Lester

Cool is cg next to fuse 5 back from leading edge ? Sorry again for bugging or right down center from tip of wing sorry again

dap35

Elite member
It is 5 inches back from the point ( "^") where the leading edges join or 7.46 inches in front of the trailing edge.

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Sweetness . My wing flexes is that normal or should I stiffen it up 🤔
Tat depends on how much it’s flexing. Do you have a picture? I thought my wing was a little weak but it’s held up to everything I’ve thrown at it and I haven’t exactly been nice to mine... 😂

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
Yesterday I crashed my grunjet, and today I got it all patched back up. I went for a full speed pass 1 foot off the ground but I got a little too low and the whole plane kinda broke into several pieces. There wasn’t any real damage to the foam though so it was fairly easy to fix. Once the weather clears up I’ll be remaidening it. So far I have put about 15 flights on it and have been absolutely loving it! I’ve used quite afew different battery sized and it’s flown very well on all of them. It flies really well on a 2200 3s, and is fun and relaxing to fly. It also flies great on a 1800 3s as well. Overall my favorite battery size is a 1500 4s battery. It flies incredibly well, is extremely fast, but is also very floaty. It also flies remarkably well on a 2200 4s but as you can imagine it doesn’t slow down as well due to the extra weight. I was flying it in about 20 mph winds so the 2200 4s helped give it good penetration. I also tried it on a 1050 4s but the flight time was very short. My longest flight time so far has been 6 and a half minutes on a 2200 3s! On a 2200 4s I get between 4 and 5 minuted of pretty much all full throttle, but with mixed flying you can expect a solid 4 minutes, and you could get up to 5 minutes on a 1500 4s. Here’s a picture of the crash and a picture after the repairs:
8F6760FD-1000-45EE-9A0E-FBF3EB5C7BFF.jpeg A8433431-F5AD-4285-93D9-BA2B50320D12.jpeg

Last edited:

PHOENIXFLIER

I am dead keen to build one of these models, but am struggling with the plan size!.
Anybody any idea how I can find and print a full sized plan?.
From the provided plan, I am not sure how to scale it up correctly.
Looks a great model for my 12 blade 64mm EDF!.