Guess what i'm building

Anthemius

Guess what i'm building WindyMaidenFlight

when i saw it on internet,I thought directly .. yeah i v to build this one .. :)

IMG_1839.JPG IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1840.JPG IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1838.JPG

Last edited:

Anthemius

tssssssssss.. I went to two stores to buy some spraypaint for the x8. but no luck today...no more matte black ... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ok nevermind.. i still have to build the winglet.. could somebody tell me if they are at 90° ?

glydr

How many letters do we ge
In the time it took you to build that I probably connected a couple of control runs and put a velcro strap in my MS Swift!

Anthemius

lol Glydr.. i dont know why but when i build.. i just can't stop.. i love that.. and maybe because on this time, i don't work..so i have a lot of time to build.. :)

Liemavick

Mentor
That is beyond cool, great job so far. Which glue do you use on the sandwiched layers for the fuselage? Good luck on the maiden, shouldnt be long at the rate your going.

Brian

Anthemius

thx you Guys :)

for all the job i use hotglue..but i put it only in the center.. so i do not have problem for sanding.. :)

Anthemius

hi Guys.. i do have a little problem.. i want to fly tomorow but i still not have find where i have to put my CG.. some help will be much apprecied .. :)

Anthemius

Thank you FlyingMonkey.. :)

i know this program (http://fwcg.3dzone.dk) and someone i know has try it for me but we find the CG at something like 15 to 20 cm from the wingeadge.. but it seems to me a lot forward.. thatswhy it is little bit confusing..
on this program, the draw show it without fuselage.. i hoop i'm clear with my explanation.. i'm not sure haha

Anthemius

hello

last week end i try my X8.0. to much wind.. it was like crazy !! and during the fly something went wrong on the right aileron...
it was a fail.. but it was a lot of fun .. :) i love this wing..
now i have to fix it and try again but this time with less wind.. i'm sure it ll fly great..