Guest Ideas for the FT Podcast

F106DeltaDart

Elite member
After the latest Podcast, I know Stefan had said that he was looking for guests on the FT Podcast, and thought I would throw my suggestion out there. With the new full-scale content coming out (which has been fantastic!) I was thinking it might be a cool idea to contact Ian Twombly or David Tulis from the AOPA Hangar Talk Podcast. Would be a great chance to open some more dialog with the full scale community, and on the last episode there was some great discussion on drone rescues. What other guests would you guys like to see? At this least, the thread might make a nice place to pull ideas from in the future.

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hey F106deltadart!

I love this forum thread idea... Thanks for posting it...
I Love having this as a platform for people to share who they might want to see on there!

TO EVERYONE:Keep the good ideas coming... I can't guarantee anything as you know, but I can certainly see what everyone is posting and try to get some cool people on the PODCAST!

Blessings everyone,
Stefan

DharanFlyer

On the full-scale side what about one or some of the guys from UCAP (Uncontrolled Airspace Podcast). Might actually do them some good to talk to some RC guys as the don't have a negative attitude toward it, but not favorable all the time.

TexMechsRobot

Posted a thousand or more times
Some of the community contributors would be nice. Nerd Nic, Sponz, CraftyDan, Rasterize, etc.

Ed from Experimental would be interesting. I think you'd have a lot to compare and contrast and could make for a conversation that's enjoyable to listen to.

Bring back some of those that have departed for a "where are they now". Peter, the Swede, etc.

DharanFlyer

Another one that popped into my head - Tucker Gott. Goes right with your PPG videos and his are fantastic. He'd be very interesting to listen to.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
46 the last show was the most I saw at one time and you carried 38+ for most of the show. That was a good one for sure. Laughed the cold right outta me it did.