Guinea pig transmitter issue

Pilot_35

I just got done build the Guinea pig. And one of the motors is tied to the Aliron stick and I have no idea why. Nothing in my x9d is connected the 2 throttle with the aliron stick. So when I plug in the battery and then one esc works fine but the right one beeps. Then when I move the aliron stick all the way to the left the beeping stops and the throttle works with the aliron stick and not the throttle stick. Any ideas of how to fix this would be great thanks.

lrussi750

Rogue Pilot
Mentor
How are the ESC's plugged into the receiver? Sounds like you have the right ESC plugged into the aileron channel on the receiver.

Pilot_35

I have the two esc pugged into the reciver on the channel that the transmitter has the throttle on. So my tramitter has the throttle on channel 1 and 5 and that is how they are plugged in.

Pilot_35

Turns out I did have it plugged into the wrong recover channel. I would of sworn it was correct. Another question I am using a S6R reciver and I did not calibrate it yet I was just hopeing to use it as a 6 channel reciver. Only sometimes the esc calibrate and I can't figure out why only sometimes it calibrate.
Thanks for the help

sprzout

Knower of useless information
Mentor
Turns out I did have it plugged into the wrong recover channel. I would of sworn it was correct. Another question I am using a S6R reciver and I did not calibrate it yet I was just hopeing to use it as a 6 channel reciver. Only sometimes the esc calibrate and I can't figure out why only sometimes it calibrate.
Thanks for the help

I'm not sure what you mean by calibrating the S6R receiver...As far as I know, there's no calibration to be done on the receiver itself to get it to work with 6 channels; they should all be working and you just have to connect something to the channel and then set it as active in your setup on the transmitter - i.e., you want to set up flaps on one channel, so you plug the flap servos in on channel 6, and then tell your transmitter that Switch A is set for flaps, and that they're connected to channel 6 on your receiver. Then, when you flip Switch A on or off, the flaps turn on or off. :) That's just one example of using the additional channel...

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
The S6R has a gyro/accelerometer with stabilization and auto-leveling modes that need to be calibrated before they can be used. To get it to behave as a regular 6 channel receiver I believe you need to configure it using a lua script on the Tx or through a PC with the USB dongle they sell. I've always avoided these in favor of the X6R just for simplicity sake. Unfortunately the manual isn't very clear - https://www.frsky-rc.com/wp-content/uploads/Downloads/Manual/SxR-说明书.pdf but I believe that the default is to have channels 5 & 6 as auto-stabilized which could throw off your ESC calibration and or arming.