Gyro

sundown57

Legendary member
not only do I not want to wait for a package from china. I'm not sure I would want to open it even when I get it. that's why I was hoping someone in here might have one.

BATTLEAXE

Legendary member
the 2 week it takes to get shipped to you from china chances are that any virus in the box will be dead. You could get the CervesaVirus from anyone in the US, which happens to be the leader in confirmed cases passing Italy now

sundown57

Legendary member
I hardly ever get anything from china in 2 weeks it's usually more like a month or more. But on the other hand, if no one in here offers one up then yeah I probably will order that one. I have 2 planes that came out nice and both 3D printed. I would like to get some air time out of them. So I was thinking one of these might help. That or I need to break down and buy a windows machine so I can run the sim.

sundown57

Legendary member
I have one done, one I'm still finishing up. this is one I really like.

Attachments

• IMG_4829.JPG
    IMG_4829.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4828.JPG
    IMG_4828.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4827.JPG
    IMG_4827.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

sundown57

Legendary member
long story on that one. its gonna be a biplane but I made it out of some cardboard tube I found, a few 3d printed parts and some foamboard. it started out to be an experiment to waste time. but turned out kinda cool. once I get it done ill post some pics of it