Hangar 9 P-51 Mustang MKII PTS

Klonas

I'm amazed how much scale detail this plane has while still being a trainer.
Congratulations on your first LOUD plane :)

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Right now I´m leaving it to load on 1080p to see those details on screen you´re talking about :D

First smoker huh? I´ll tell you in a bout 30 minutes what I think about the episode, but I bet it´ll be awesome :D

SunShine

not crazy, just stupid
Hi! I really enjoyed the episode :), but i kind of missed that you guys didn't mention anything about breaking-in the engine, especially since this model is supposed to be an "introduction" to fuel models for many new pilots....
But keep it up! still one of the best shows on the internet!

ananas1301

Crazy flyer/crasher :D
Just watched it now.

Well nice and looooong episode :) At least compared to the average length of episodes of approximately 10 minutes, this was 13 :D:D:D

Well, what can I say except that the episode is well done again?!
Simply that I am massively jelaous of Josh Scott because he flew a glower I didn´t.

Friz

Fighting for more FLITE
Enjoyed the episodes, but what made flite test so special was the learning/technical talk and just the right amount of flight. I think the last couple of episodes have been a little off balance.

NickRehm

A nice episode yet again! A follow-up show on gas motor tuning, breaking in, and maintenance would be good too :) It'd be nice to know what you're getting into if this is your first gasser

John Campbell

Great review... BTW, a note to Josh Bixler (who did not know what to call the wing device), the wing devices would be doing the same as Slats or Kruger Flaps. Basically changing the camber of the wing to change its flight characteristics. By looking at the device, I would cal it more of "Slats". Mostly found in Boeing, Airbus, and similiar a/c.

slats.jpg
Slats
KrugerFlap.jpg
Kruger Flaps

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I'm really impressed with the plane having the wing mods and flaps right out of the box. That's awesome for someone just getting into glow. A bit on programming flaps with elevator compensation would be a good sidebar. The included DX6i is a really capable radio and would be worth a mention.

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Who's the fueler/glow plug warmer at 6:08?

That's Chris. He's an early fan that has become a good friend and helps out almost every shoot. He has appeared in the background of quite a few episodes. Here is the first one he appeared in with his friend Pat...

glydr

How many letters do we ge
interesting link re drooped le rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507686&postcount=7

glydr

How many letters do we ge
interesting link re drooped le rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507686&postcount=7

Sorry, that one was posted on my droid.

This is the post: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=507686&postcount=7

The whole setup (flaps and droops) gives washout which takes away any nasty stall characteristics. Also slows the wing down as demonstrated by the Js.

BTW, noticing all the non HK stuff in the background for HH episodes. A copy of Phoenix on the ol' TV; will that be reviewed soon?