Happy Birthday Lobstermash (a few photos from a birthday fly-in up the slope)

glydr

How many letters do we ge
IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3844.JPG
IMG_3815.JPG
IMG_3862.JPG

Note LM's method of attaching a motor to a wing. Tsk tsk.

glydr

I didn't get the camera out quick enough for the 'walk of shame' in which LM scuffed the nose of his bix during a 'landing'.

I have to admit I did the walk a few times, but at least I was brave enough to fly a plane without a motor!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Yeah, thanks g... Your lack of motor cost you the opportunity to chase birds (and people collecting unpowered wings;).

glydr

Next time I'll bring a real big fly swat.

And thanks for shaking that bogey off my 6.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
So, lobstermash. There is something called a screw; did you know that? Aww man just kidding; but make sure you get more flight time in the future by not going cheap on everything.

Nice Bixler there.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Haha, thanks colorex. I used to have screws to attach that motor, but in the hurry of getting the plane ready yesterday I couldn't find them (they're tiny little things in the bottom of my box) so used the trusty (or not so) hot glue instead ;)

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
Haha, thanks colorex. I used to have screws to attach that motor, but in the hurry of getting the plane ready yesterday I couldn't find them (they're tiny little things in the bottom of my box) so used the trusty (or not so) hot glue instead ;)

Yeah, I hope you learned the lesson then.