Happy ParkeFlyer customer!

earthsciteach

Today, I received my upgraded Turnigy 9x (now ER9x) from ParkeFlyer. Parke installed an LCD backlight a, rechargeable battery and upgraded the firmware. His service was very fast!

Unfortunately, they aren't offering the upgrade service any longer, but, if you want a great radio for a great price compared to Futaba, JR or Spektrum, they sell the Flyer9x new. I have some learning to do in regards to programming, but was easily able to set up my Assassin combat wing on my own. There is also tons of info available online for the er9x firmware. The menus are SO much easier to navigate! And best of all, that annoying beep is turned off!

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Wayhey! The feature I love is using the dials to navigate menus and set values. Oh yeah, and I made the beep quiet, short and cool instead of turning it off. I'm surprised neither HK or even Flysky have caught on to putting better firmware on there from the factory.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor
I wonder what's up with the new Turnigy 9XR - I know someone that would totally buy if it was Spektrum compatible.

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
Today, I received my upgraded Turnigy 9x (now ER9x) from ParkeFlyer. Parke installed an LCD backlight a, rechargeable battery and upgraded the firmware. His service was very fast!

Unfortunately, they aren't offering the upgrade service any longer, but, if you want a great radio for a great price compared to Futaba, JR or Spektrum, they sell the Flyer9x new. I have some learning to do in regards to programming, but was easily able to set up my Assassin combat wing on my own. There is also tons of info available online for the er9x firmware. The menus are SO much easier to navigate! And best of all, that annoying beep is turned off!

Ain't they GREAT Teach! I have had mine a while now and I love it.

Thurmond

earthsciteach

They are AWESOME! Love it! Now, seeing his sale price, I'm tempted to buy another. I don't know what I'd do with it, but that price can't be beat!