Hardware suggestion

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
I know you guys love plush esc's and HXT 900's. But as a review show, I'd like to see you guys use some different hardware in some of these builds and give us a short review on each. Instead of showing the mikey's plane with the same stuff, show the hobbyking or turnigy other esc and give 15 seconds of liked or didn't and here's why, then go to the servos, here's what we're using this time, liked or didn't and here's why and then go back to the plane review. You guys switch up motors from time to time and do exactly that, I would like to see it with the rest.

bicyclemonkey

Flying Derp
Mentor
I know this is a show suggestion so you're talking about other HK parts, buuuut, as an alternative... The Turnigy Plush ESC's are nice...I have a few of them, but check this out and compare.

The Dynam ESC's are the exact same as the Turnigy Plush ESC...they're even programmable with the Turnigy progammer card and they're like half the price of the Plush and ship from the USA.

Dynam 60A ESC(3A BEC) $19

TURNIGY Plush 60amp Speed Controller $32

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Sponsored shows might not go for that but I like where you're headed. Same with the Horizon shows, show a few different servos. Horizon is the parent company for a dozen brands so you could show the e-flite servos, hitec, jr, spektrum, parkzone, etc.

I'm not saying do a whole show on it, but when you do a build, vary the hardware.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
Haha, I don't think FT have much control over what happens in the HH episodes, let alone giving opinions on what they don't like... As for HK episodes, they could probably do it, but there's quite a bit of variation within product lines ie some work great, others are duds. Therefore the info provided based on the review of a small sample of each item might not be very informative...