heeellllppp!

zev

lumpy member
I FINALY got all the parts for my nutball together, bound the receiver and it worked! I plugged a servo in, and it went from side to side! yey! but I have one problem, when I plug the motor in, it only starts turning when the stick goes past 50%, not when it goes pas 0%.

what am I doing wrong? I have a 9x, if that helps.

earthsciteach

Did you calibrate the esc?

Turn your TX on, push the throttle all of the way forward. Plug in the battery to the esc and wait for a couple of beeps, then move throttle stick all the way down.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Take it to Hemlock Gorge Park, and take it's picture in various locations in the park, making sure to get images of the waterfall in the background, and the bridge, don't forget the bridge. Post them here... that should solve the problem.

If that doesn't do it, then it's likely what earthsciteach said. Calibrate the ESCs

zev

lumpy member
thanks! it worked.

FlyingMonkey: ok! ok! I promise I will go there. but can a nutball even hold a camera?

Last edited:

zev

lumpy member
will. do.

thats an ft flyer, not a nutball. I guess the nutball could do it too, though.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, both should have the same wing loading.

I was blown away that the FT Flyer was able to carry the gopro so well. I would have thought it would to be enlarged at least 150% to carry it as comfortably.