Heli-Max AXE 100 CP

fliteadmin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

heli-max 100 cp - 2.jpg

The Heli-Max AXE 100 CP is available as a RTF (ready to fly) and TX-R (transmitter-ready) version.

The RTF model includes a 6-Channel 2.4GHz transmitter with 10-model memory, 5-point pitch curve, exponential, digital trims, and adjustable gyro sensitivity.

heli-max 100 cp - 3.jpg heli-max 100 cp - 4.jpg

You'll receive a fully assembled AXE 100 features the TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization), installed receiver, motor, servos, (2) 3.7v 200mAh LiPo batteries, AC LiPo charger, spare blades, linkage, and tail rotor.

heli-max 100 cp - 5.jpg heli-max 100 cp - 6.jpg

The TX-R model includes an installed SLT receiver, motor, servos along with the fully assembled AXE 100 CP. Purchasing an additional AnyLink 2.4GHz Radio Adapter to adapter this helicopter to any controller.

The TAGS (Triple Axis Gyro Stabilization) system offers protection from outside forces and adds to stability when performing standard flight or aerobatics.

The flybarless design helps this AXE 100 CP helicopter perform great in small places and maneuver indoors as well as outdoors.

heli-max 100 cp - 7.jpg heli-max 100 cp - 8.jpg

This is a fun radio controlled helicopter!

Thanks again to Hobbico for sending this out for us to review! To find out more about this helicopter check out the link below:

Heli-Max AXE 100 CP - Flybarless Electric Helicopter

AnyLink Radio Adapter

heli-max 100 cp - 9.jpg heli-max 100 cp - 1.jpg

tjschmid

Hey guys! I need some help! Just received this heli in the mail today! Trying to set up my futaba t7c with this guy and I have everything working as a basic heli for the most part. I used the preset settings, as best as I could, that are given in the heli's manual for futaba. However, the collective pitch doesn't really seem to be there. Also, I have no clue how to set up my throttle hold on this thing to allow the main blades to just maintain the same speed while just changing the collective to allow the full 3d aspect of this little guy. Also, Im experiencing a little jittering in the rudder rotor, and I assume its from the gyro settings. I've been trying to dial in the gyro setting with a little success but not completely. Would someone please post a complete set up for a futaba transmitter and if you could, it would be a huge help if it was a futaba t7c setup! Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Benigno Fernandez

Ny new Axe 100 CP on my Futaba 7C:

Throttle normal - 0, 45, 75, 92, 100

Throttle idle-up - 100, 95, 90, 95, 100

Pitch normal - 43, 47, 50, 65, 75

Pitch idle-up - 25, 35, 50, 65, 75

Gyro gain - 45

All other settings as recommended in the manual.

Good luck!

bitogre

I know this is old but I some how acquired one. It looks like the Multi-Protocol module in my RadioMaster TX16 will support this heli. So, does anyone know what the channel order is?

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
I know this is old but I some how acquired one. It looks like the Multi-Protocol module in my RadioMaster TX16 will support this heli. So, does anyone know what the channel order is?

No Idea but HOLY COW that's a name I haven't seen here in quite some time. How ya been mate?