Hello all

Cardianal_Lover

Hello all!

I have been lurking around the flight test youtube channel for the better part of a year now, and I have decided its time to join all of you wonderful people.

I am 25, a very new commercial pilot, and am working as a courier for a small company. I also have complete and unrestricted access to the company plane (a cessna 177rg that i adore). and fly it as often as i can.

I have been interested in RC aviation for quite a while now. i got my first rc plane for Christmas when i was 12 and have been flying ever since. In many ways RC aviation sent me along my career path.

I have never owned a glow or gas powered RC aircraft and recently saw the episode with that enormous gas plane you bought from the show you went to. I also absolutely love the idea of the swappable series although i am ashamed i have not bought one yet. (saving for a better transmitter... current is a spectrum dx5e:( )

I was wondering if there is any chance that you could do a swappable version compatible with either gas or glow?

either way i look forward for more amazing videos and products!!!

eagle4

No need to wait for a better transmitter, your one would work fine for all the swapables here.
Welcome to the form mate, after you've made a few swapables, who knows you might be able to come up with a power pod for gas engines yourself :)

Cardianal_Lover

No need to wait for a better transmitter, your one would work fine for all the swapables here.
Welcome to the form mate, after you've made a few swapables, who knows you might be able to come up with a power pod for gas engines yourself :)

i know i do. but im thinking to the future. im already applying for a local flying club and i want a transmitter that i can save multiple planes on. ill keep the 5e, but i need something i can get into bigger and better things.