Hello from Canada

I think there is a few of us Canucks lurking around here. Maybe it's been the early onset of winter that has pushed us on to our computers.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Welcome to the forum, Lmn052. Your avatar so needs to be a picture of 52 lemons. It's almost worth buying 52 lemons just to do it, lol.

Small town just SW of Edmonton. How's the snow down there?
Melting but ruining my chances to get much flying in before winter really sets in. The better half is up in Edmonton for the weekend so I was hoping to forget the honey-do list for a few hours and run down some batteries.... we’ll see.

Chappie66

Well howdy there Canucks! SE Ontario here in which we are enjoying a warm and wet overnight but the sun is breaking through on the way to what I hope will be a glorious day...if it ends with some flying time.

ElectriSean

Eternal Student
Mentor
Melting but ruining my chances to get much flying in before winter really sets in. The better half is up in Edmonton for the weekend so I was hoping to forget the honey-do list for a few hours and run down some batteries.... we’ll see.

We've had snow here since the start of September, but nothing like you guys got hammered with. Next week is supposed to be more 'seasonal' so hopefully get a few days of flying in. Then it's back to the whoop and the sim. And building of course :)