Hello from Ohio

NailzTim

Hello, I've been sneaking around the forums for a while now, (just reading and not posting) I want to help my son get into the hobby so I thought it was time to post a quick Hi!

I have not done any scratch build flite test planes yet, but I do have 4 rc planes as well as a plethra of ground vehicles and a few small toy drones. When we begin to do a build, I look forward to sharing it with everyone on this forum. Be well!

alan0043

Hello, I've been sneaking around the forums for a while now, (just reading and not posting) I want to help my son get into the hobby so I thought it was time to post a quick Hi!

I have not done any scratch build flite test planes yet, but I do have 4 rc planes as well as a plethra of ground vehicles and a few small toy drones. When we begin to do a build, I look forward to sharing it with everyone on this forum. Be well!

Hello back from Ohio. Also welcome to the forum ! What part of the state are you from ?

Al

NailzTim

Welcome! What plane do you think you'll start off building?
Well, purchased a speed build Sparrow Twin kit, but I think i'm going to start with the Tiny Trainer. My father has a laser machine, and it took him a while to figure out how to cut them out based on the plans, but he was able to cut out a Tiny Trainer for me. So i'm going to start with that but with no electronics so my son and I can just toss it around, then maybe build a second one with electronics.

alan0043

You Canton and Cleveland guys are lucky, your a lot closer to Edgewater then I am. Do you guys ever go there for the fun fly days or weekends?

Hi Nailz,

When the field was open, I would go to the field on Thursday nights. Josh was a big help to me learning to fly. I miss going to the field. I also met a great group of guys who are there on Thursdays. These guys are always willing to help you. Ron was one of the guys from that group helping me out. I was there the night when the Flite Test crew dropped the pumpkins out of Crabby.

Al