Hello from Poland!

marcinwadas

Hi,

I am Marcin, I live in Poland. I am mechanical engineer and lately I found great hobby for evenings - building rc planes!. I saw youtube movie about polish rc planes club:
(in Polish but you can see there jet able to fly ~400km/h, it will be around 216knots). I already had a chance to meet few of those folks on rc picnic which was epic! (great rc fight as a final)

I started looking for some great internet community to learn more about it and I found FT. I love your DIY plans (I already glued together my first FT Simple Cub from scratch). Now I am waiting for electronics from China, I need to invest some money in some FlySky transmitter, batteries, charger etc. but until then I believe I will build one more :) Building is so much fun!

41880686_994751160719245_4871595925690122240_n.jpg

My father used to build gliders as a young student (1970's), he showed me his old 2m wingspan balsa glider and we have plenty to discuss now :D

Great to be here! :)

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
I have to warn you though that this hobby is extremely addictive and may turn into a passion to become an aeronautical engineer.

Seriously though, have fun and if you have any questions feel free to ask, welcome to the forums!

Seahunter

Hi,

I am Marcin, I live in Poland. I am mechanical engineer and lately I found great hobby for evenings - building rc planes!. I saw youtube movie about polish rc planes club:
(in Polish but you can see there jet able to fly ~400km/h, it will be around 216knots). I already had a chance to meet few of those folks on rc picnic which was epic! (great rc fight as a final)

I started looking for some great internet community to learn more about it and I found FT. I love your DIY plans (I already glued together my first FT Simple Cub from scratch). Now I am waiting for electronics from China, I need to invest some money in some FlySky transmitter, batteries, charger etc. but until then I believe I will build one more :) Building is so much fun!

View attachment 115031

My father used to build gliders as a young student (1970's), he showed me his old 2m wingspan balsa glider and we have plenty to discuss now :D

Great to be here! :)
Nice work on your cub, Welcome to our Ft family. If you haven't already flown, watch FT's beginner series, proper preparations on your airplane will get you quickly in the air and avoid costly errors! :)