HELLO FROM THE CARIBBEAN :)

Mark Chance

Hi all,

Just joined up, have an X-8 on its way and i must say out of all the reviewers out there i love you guys the most, very detailed and you actually respond to questions which is great.

I've been in R/C for a good many years, mostly Helicopters but i do have 2xF16's and 2xT-45's both of which scream but i am wanting to "inside" and fly the way we should be and thats FPV. so your videos are very helpful to me when it comes to selecting fpv equipment and such.

Seeing the EzUHF Doing what it does its now a no brainer for me to go out and buy that set, i've been racking my brains so long trying to figure out which to go with.

I will be posting a build once i get everything in (right now only the X-8 is on its way in) Month end i will be ordering the rest of my stuff.

Love the cloud video btw... Floppy or not thats the plane for me (space galore) and has the "cool factor" i can see the news reports already that aliens are taking over our lil island LOL.

Keep up the good work guys, i'll stop rambling now :)

Mark Chance

winner.jpg lowfly1.png sxmairport.jpg

some pics i took including of coz 2 shots what St. Maarten is known for its airport right off Maho Beach, if your a backetball player you could jump and touch the wheels :)