Hello FT forum

Kingearwig

I live near Chicago and got into building fixed wings about a year ago. I had no previous RC experience. Man flying at yourself is hard. Anyway going to post some pics of a bird I built and I am stoked to join the community.

buzzbomb

I know nothing!
Dude, that is an awesome build and an awesome flight video! It really deserves more attention than it's gotten. It is totally buried deep in the forum. I never would have found it if you hadn't linked it above. Just a suggestion: You're still new (as far as the forum goes). Put your next build under "New guy or girl" or "Foums 101." Just a thought. Let me also say welcome to the forums! I am glad that you are here.

Kingearwig

Dude, that is an awesome build and an awesome flight video! It really deserves more attention than it's gotten. It is totally buried deep in the forum. I never would have found it if you hadn't linked it above. Just a suggestion: You're still new (as far as the forum goes). Put your next build under "New guy or girl" or "Foums 101." Just a thought. Let me also say welcome to the forums! I am glad that you are here.
Thank you! I do think I want to change the name anyway... The guinea seems to like the snow anyway from videos I've seen. Mini Snow duck fits better. I'll post in one of those with more documentation soon.

SP0NZ

FT CAD Gremlin
Staff member
Admin
Mentor
About 3 Hours North of you. Welcome to the FT family.