Hello im new (project sneak peak)

Cwildred.Gunn

Hi,
I am new to this forum and aerocrafting also. I have watched many of the FT videos on YouTube and decided to make my own f14 tomcat from the ground up. So far I have plans drawn up and a small scale glider prototype I made out of thick cardstock. I plan on making a foam board version next then if that glides well begin assembling electronics to see how it fairs with real power. I welcome suggestions, advice and questions. A question I have for you all that are in the know.

1. Where should I post a log of my progress? (What section of the forum?)

Thanks for any future support I may receive
-Cwildred Gunn

Attachments

• 20190809_165354.jpg
    20190809_165354.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20190809_165539_1.gif
    20190809_165539_1.gif
    817.5 KB · Views: 0

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Hi,
I am new to this forum and aerocrafting also. I have watched many of the FT videos on YouTube and decided to make my own f14 tomcat from the ground up. So far I have plans drawn up and a small scale glider prototype I made out of thick cardstock. I plan on making a foam board version next then if that glides well begin assembling electronics to see how it fairs with real power. I welcome suggestions, advice and questions. A question I have for you all that are in the know.

1. Where should I post a log of my progress? (What section of the forum?)

Thanks for any future support I may receive
-Cwildred Gunn
That looks really cool!!

You can post you build log in the "Swappables and other FT designs" section or the "Mad (Scratch) Builder's Corner"