Hello, This is Swi from Banggood.com

jack10525

I've bought a few items from banggood (love that name). It's a little more risky than ebay but very similar. Prices are generally amazing but watch out for shipping costs and it is extremely slow. If I need it now I'll buy from a faster source. I'm not to particular either. Ebay, amazon or other online sites are best for me. I have no local hobby shops worth a sh!t

leaded50

Legendary member
Bangood Support...:
One or more items are missing from my order. What can I do?
Below please find enlisted some of the most common reasons:
. We made a mistake: on rare occasions, an item may not have been placed in the right package;

Solution: enjoy the fun of getting half of the one product, so isnt working, or cant be mounted. Youre not get a exchange or refund!!
As written by Banggood: According to Banggood warranty policy, we are sorry to tell you that we are not able to provide any resend, refund or repair service.

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Marzipan

Bangood Support...:
. We made a mistake: on rare occasions, an item may not have been placed in the right package;

Solution: enjoy the fun of getting half of the one product, so isnt working, or cant be mounted. Youre not get a exchange or refund!!
As written by Banggood: According to Banggood warranty policy, we are sorry to tell you that we are not able to provide any resend, refund or repair service.

if the order is more than 3 months old, you're hooped, but if it's been less than 90 days tell them you will file a chargeback for fraudulent activity and product misrepresentation.

likely will result in an account ban, but new emails are easy to make.

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Bangood Support...:

I can't believe people still use them. The name alone should tell you what's gonna happen if you give them money. They WILL Bang you good. All the nightmare threads about dealing with them. The crappy quality products you have to buy 10 of in hopes to get 3 that actually work, and THEN you choose to wait up to 3 whole months to get your parts and HOPE there is no screw up in the order..

I really don't get you people some times. Why do you all constantly subject yourselves to all that when you can buy better quality parts for pennies or at worst a few dollars more off Ebay or Amazon and have them in hand in under a week.. Is that chump change you save REALLY worth all that?

Got no sympathy for those type of choices. For all that deal with Banggood...

leaded50

Legendary member
if the order is more than 3 months old, you're hooped, but if it's been less than 90 days tell them you will file a chargeback for fraudulent activity and product misrepresentation.

likely will result in an account ban, but new emails are easy to make.
i didit in time, and tech came back ansd said sorry, and should fix it. Later suddenly this message According to Banggood warranty policy, we are sorry to tell you that we are not able to provide any resend, refund or repair service. was noted in the dispute, and closed.
Their service is totally shit! whatever it is whts wrong. If youre get the products ordered, be happy, to dispute anything is a loss of time . stuck with servos with servohorns ans screws for them for a plastic servo on ordered metalgear servos. And two spinners without the backingplate :mad:
That was last time used them.its many other places, even Asian that gives consumer service.
This was some yerars ago, but what i hear, they still have a shitty service.