Hello! Where Are You!

sandblaster

I really enjoy the vast reaches of this forum. Alaska to Australia in-between and sideways. It is very nice to have the person location in the left column. Knowing what part of the world one is, is a nice touch when videos are posted. Sometimes the country side is as much interest as the plane. So if you have not placed a location in your bio, would you please do so. For the rest of us to enjoy.

Thanks

Last edited:

Ak Flyer

Fly the wings off
Mentor
Nottingham England (the land of Robin Hood).

J.

I have to ask a stupid question. Do you you guys have a bunch of Robin Hood themed stuff there, tours, T-shirts etc? Do people go there to see the legendary woods and things like a tourist town?

fwa2500

Ramp Rat
implies lots of places to lose planes hopelessly (i tried recovering a kite from a corn field once.....never found it) lol

sandblaster

implies lots of places to lose planes hopelessly (i tried recovering a kite from a corn field once.....never found it) lol

Remember the jet engine turbine wheel that exploded in flight. Found it in a corn field at harvest time. It was a big chunk.

colorex

Rotor Riot!
Mentor

I know it can be hard to find a plane in a huge cornfield... But that's what the locator beeper is for.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
Hello fwa2500- I grew up in Dayton. I rode a 500 Honda all over south western Ohio. Lots of corn, thunderstorms etc.

Klonas

Lithuania, as said by French scientists, the geographical center of Europe :D

Last edited: