Hello

Qtea1vwzz

Posting Elsewhere
Hello, i'm french.

I do aéro in ADAL club in south of france.

I have build some of yours planes (mini corsair, mini f22, mini zero).

Thank's for your models.

Sorry for my english

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Salut! Je pense que tu parles anglais meilleur que je parle français mais ce n'est pas important parce que il y'ont beucoup de gens içi en le forum qui parlent tu langue naturalement.

So don't worry about it.

What do you fly now? Do you fly with others?

Bienvenue au forum.
—Jim

flitetest

Administrator
Admin
Hello my friend! ALL people from ALL countries are welcome! ;) . I have to say, your english is way better than MY GERMAN! so you are good ;)

Glad to have you around and you are in good hands! Thanks for being a part of this awesome community!

Blessings and happy flying!

Stefan

kadon

Hello my friend! ALL people from ALL countries are welcome! ;) . I have to say, your english is way better than MY GERMAN! so you are good ;)

Glad to have you around and you are in good hands! Thanks for being a part of this awesome community!

Blessings and happy flying!

Stefan

What an amazing community Flitetest has built. I now don't have to worry about problems with my quads or planes because I no someone is here to help me! God Bless you all!

Qtea1vwzz

Posting Elsewhere
Hello.

here is my last build.

IMG_4305.JPG

It fly wery well with 2204 2300kv /3s850ma /6*45 prop

Thank you for yours perfect planes.

JimCR120

Got Lobstah?
Site Moderator
Wow nice build! I'm guessing this wasn't your first. What did you use to frame the cockpit?

Qtea1vwzz

Posting Elsewhere
it's a transparent sheet for retroprojector (very old), and i use on it autocolant paper.

I use this process to do all the poster board items.