Hello!

RedTwilight

Just posting to say Hi! New to this forum.
I've been flying and building for approximately 15 years now. Although the past couple of years I've only flown a handful of times due to racing in the points at the local dragstrip and also our club was denied permits to fly by the County Commissioners.
I have built and even airbrushed many foam planes and currently thinking of designing a HUGE foam plane.
With the release of the E-Flite 1.5 Air Tractor, and recently watching Flite Test builds of their huge aircraft; I have decided to start a turbine version Schweizer/Grumman G-164 B Ag Cat bipe. I still can't decide if I want to build it 1/5 scale (101" span) or 1/4 scale (126" span). So far I'm leaning towards the 1/5 scale for a variety of reasons, one of which is that it will be slightly more economical.

So with that said...

HELLO everyone!

Grifflyer

WWII fanatic
Hello welcome to the forums!!!
I know a lot of people would love to see a your build thread of the Cat bipe!! Very few builds on this forum surpass the 100" mark.

RedTwilight

Hello welcome to the forums!!!
I know a lot of people would love to see a your build thread of the Cat bipe!! Very few builds on this forum surpass the 100" mark.

Thank you!

So very few pass the 100" mark huh!? Well I guess I need to finish up that 12ft Old Fogey I started the year before last.