Help Add to the List: Multirotors, where are you getting your supplies?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the new additions guys! I'm surprised we have any letters that don't have a shop under them. There's no stores that start with the letters I, or O, T, U, X, Y, and Z.

McFly

Altitude Hobbies

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Altitude then realized about 60% of what I ordered was the wrong size for my application! After dropping them a message I received a call Back from Garrett who went through my whole order and sorted everything out, helped me pick the stuff I needed and got me set up properly. We ended up talking about three times on the phone and he never got short at all which the Monday after Thanksgiving when I'm sure they were totally slammed really impressed me. Big props to the guys over there!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
You can say whatever you want about the stores FT suggest, they might be slow at times, they might get an order wrong, but they always do their best to fix that for you and make you a happy customer. This kind of service is great.

Epitaph

Ebil Filleh Pega-Bat ^.^
Mentor
Banggood and DX hehehehe

Great places for free shipping!!

First one is where I got my PDB and Diatone frame from, and they do have some nice things like Emax ESCs and stuff...

McFly

Altitude Hobbies

Oops should have been more clear on my earlier post. I don't want to give the impression that they screwed up on my order and sent me the wrong stuff. I just ordered the wrong stuff and it was totally my fault:rolleyes: I guess that is what impressed me so much about their service.

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Oddly enough, we still don't have a single vendor for the following letters, I,O,T,X,Y, and Z.

BanditJacksRC

Has anybody ordered throught EMAX Ordered systems? I want to place an order but dont know how reliable they are. www.emaxmodel.com??

It looks like the same stuff FT is putting in the packages now.. it this site legit???

cranialrectosis

Faster than a speeding face plant!
Mentor
I have used emax products before and I like them, but never ordered from this site tho. Try it out, use paypal and let us know. :)