HELP! Betaflight Uneven Throttle Response!!

Brian Chang

I got some problem when using Betaflight and trying receiver, I am not sure how to fix them😭.
First, when I toggle the left stick, the throttler raise so quickly to the limit I set and then become uneven after a while,they coub not even turn off! how can I let it raise up slowly, smoothly and trun off by toggling down the stick.

the picture shows the situation when I toggle the stick to max.
1665110259197.jpg

Second, motors 3 and 4 should armed when I toggle the right stick to right side, the order seems wrong and I am not sure hoe to fix thm. Hope someone can kindly help me with those problem. Thank you.

Betaflight
Taranis QX7
X8R reciever

AIRFORGE

Make It Fly!
I got some problem when using Betaflight and trying receiver, I am not sure how to fix them😭.
First, when I toggle the left stick, the throttler raise so quickly to the limit I set and then become uneven after a while,they coub not even turn off! how can I let it raise up slowly, smoothly and trun off by toggling down the stick.

the picture shows the situation when I toggle the stick to max. View attachment 230950

Second, motors 3 and 4 should armed when I toggle the right stick to right side, the order seems wrong and I am not sure hoe to fix thm. Hope someone can kindly help me with those problem. Thank you.

Betaflight
Taranis QX7
X8R reciever

For your throttle: Calibrate the sticks on the TX, then adjust end points and center points to 1000/1500/2000.
Not sure about the motor issue.

Liam B

Maybe try using a different model on the transmitter. It could be an odd setting turned on on the radio.

What does your receiver tab look like?

joelspangler

I'm wondering if the quad is just trying to auto-level itself. If you angle it differently do different motors speed up? If so, you might need to put it in a non-stabilized mode to make the test seem normal. I think you basically set switch position to not trigger any mode for the non -stabilized mode - I think it's referred to as acro (been a while since I set up betaflight)