Help getting away from trainor planes

DreamSparrow

Hi the names lex and i am trying to get out of using an easy star Trainer plane. I have a couple of flying wings but unfortunately i got them for free and the motors are not functioning any more. On top of that i only have the one Transmitter to my Easy star that my friend helped me get. My friend was the one that got me into this hobby and watched me learn how to fly on this plane before he died on 9/8/14. He and i were in the process of saving up for a new transmitter but unfortunately he passed before we could get it. I am asking for just a little bit of help to get me off the ground and be able to achieve what my friend and i wanted to do and that was to have more fun flying these things and do amazing tricks with them. Also i would love to get a better plane so i can get up there and to be with him again for just a little bit.

DreamSparrow

Just did a nice flight with my easy star can't wait to try building a bloody wonder. I just need help getting money for the motor and esc. photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3_1.JPG photo 3.JPG

DreamSparrow

Well my bloody wonder kit came in today and i am so ready to get started on it but lack the funds to even get started lol. I guess i will wait for probably next week to get to work on it. Oh on a sadder note one of my batters no longer works for my trainer :( now i only get about a 20 minute flight time.

KRAR

Maybe you will check back here maybe you wont. But I saw you are in the phoenix area. There is lots going on around in the vicinity. Not too sure what advice you want