Help i need to build something

runfly

I am an intermeadet flyer and have only built a bloody wonder out of a speed build kit. I am looking for a plane to scratch build that is easy.

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
You could try a Das (Ugly) Parkflier Stick which can be found in the plans section of the forum posts.

It flys very well with small motors and can be a rocket with 200+ watts.
Simple box like fuselage, a single piece wing, (no dihedral) and simple stab tail elements.
Add a soda can bottom as a cowl and it also looks nice.

Just my thoughts!

have fun!

I am an intermeadet flyer and have only built a bloody wonder out of a speed build kit. I am looking for a plane to scratch build that is easy.
What type of plane are you interested in? Something like a wing or a simple scout or cub would probably fit you and be really fun! I would also check out the new Ft LongEz since you have some experience with a bank -n - yank style plane if you happen to have the electronics.
Just my 0.02$😃

foamtest

Toothpick glider kid
It really depends on what electronics you have available to build with. If you are planning to use the power pack B-C from the bloody wonder then I would recommend a Galaxy V2 glider if you have the space to store it, or a storch. Well those are two planes I have had on my build list forever and have never gotten around to building.....

BS projects inc.

Elite member
Simple soarer. Easiest build ever and no matter how many mistake you make it will still fly. Thats what I did for my first build and I had a great experience with the plane