Help me tune my tricopter... aerial video with the gopro on my new tri...

glydr

How many letters do we ge

I would have started fiddling settings by now but can't get the LCD configuration to work (not sure what I'm doing wrong).

What should I adjust first?

G

PS - Phoenix RC sim users should recognise this location...

Shadow74

Multi-rotor madman

I would have started fiddling settings by now but can't get the LCD configuration to work (not sure what I'm doing wrong).

What should I adjust first?

G

PS - Phoenix RC sim users should recognise this location...

I wish i could help here, but I have never messed with the multiwii stuff. ;(

I have only ever seen one fly, and it was doing the same thing that yours is.

wish i could be of some help.....will def keep up with this thread though.....as to learn about it.

Cheers

Eric

Burg

Never catch a multirotor
I have messed with the multiwii stuff and stopped doing that very quickly. The programming on the pc looked very promissing, but having to change the settings there every time was frustrating. I also couldn't get the lcd configurator to work. The end result for me was that this board flies not better then my good old kkmulticopter.kr blackboard with simple pods. Bye bye multiwii ...

Like Eric, I wished I could help you. But because of the above it is very difficult to advise settings / tuning. On several forums people advise pc-settings. Perhaps this can help you (RCGroups). I suggest you continue adjusting the settings and try the results. Good luck ! Mark.

glydr

How many letters do we ge
Cheers UndCon, I have that guide and have been fiddling with it just now.

I'm still getting my head around PID etc - though to reduce the oscillations I should reduce P for pitch and roll (?). This flight was with the default settings.

Thanks again,

G