Help Me Win an FPV Racing Quad! I just need your vote!

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Hi everyone!
I would like to please ask a favor of you. I entered an art contest on RCGroups (yes, that "other" RC forum) to win an FPV racing quad. However it's based on members voting and I have fewer friends over there than here on the Flite Test forums. What can I say, I just spend most of my time here. :)

Sooo I'm asking folks on the FT forums that if they are also members of RCGroups to please, take a few minutes of your time and pop over and please consider giving me your vote! The voting thread can be found here.

(Actually... skip all that, look for Rasterize and pick him here: Choose Rasterize
Edited by FlyingMonkey... because I have that power)

I believe you need to be an RCgroups member to vote. Even if your not, check it out anyway. There are some very cool entries. As always, thanks for your time and consideration. :)
The contest was to create an artistic rendering of you flying a ReadyMadeRC Hellbender 204 FPV racing quad. Here is my entry.

Hellbender 204 LR.jpg

It's also listed under my screen name "Rasterize", same name as I go by here.

What's the prize you ask?
A fully assembled and setup Hellbender 204 race quad from ReadyMadeRC of course.

Specs as follows:
Hellbender 204 Team Kit
ReadyMadeRC 30A Race Series ESC x 4
ReadyMadeRC Blue Series 2204 2300kv Motor x 4
ReadyMadeRC Cricket V2 VTx
Fat Shark 700tvl V2 camera
Dodo flight controller
5" RMRC props

Voting ends on Apr 19, 2016 at 11:18 AM!

Again, check it out here.
And as always, thanks again for your time!

Don't forget to post here so I can thank you! I really do appreciate your time and support. At least it will be one vote this year you don't have to worry about regretting later. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasterize

Mentor
Wow! You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for your support! :applause:
Please keep it up! There are still 5 more days of voting left. I came from behind today with your help, that means there are 5 more days for them to do the same. I would appreciate it if you would spread the word to your RC friends and even those who might just want to sign up on RCGroups just to vote. I need all the support I can get!

Rasterize

Mentor
Thanks markyoe! I do appreciate it.
If any of you guys can think of anyone else who might lend me a vote please let them or me know!
Voting ends Tuesday 11am-ish so it still anyone's contest...and cool FPV racing quad! :)

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
I voted. Not just because you are a fellow forum member, but because you have the best image in my opinion :D

Rasterize

Mentor
I voted. Not just because you are a fellow forum member, but because you have the best image in my opinion :D

Voted. Agreed on the best, but TimerPlaid is a good close second.

You guys, are scholars and gentlemen of impeccable taste. Thank you!

Who would I vote for (myself excluded)? I lean toward the current second place entry, damita.
Thanks for the support guys! Keep it coming!
Remember, it ain't over till it's over!

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Wow! I completely lost a commanding 13 vote lead in less than a few hours. As of this writing, I am now behind by 1 vote and counting.
However there are still a little over 4 days left to vote. Please spread the word. I can see this thing coming down to a single vote. :eek:

Last edited:
I just voted for you. You're only four votes behind first place! I think you will easily pull ahead. I think your image is the best. Is39's is cool too, I like the theme.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Thanks Ethanator!
Voting ends on Tuesday Apr 19, 2016 at 11:18 AM so I doubt there is time to get on FTCC.
It would be cool if I got a mention on Flite Test Facebook page. That would be awesome!