Help Me Win an FPV Racing Quad! I just need your vote!

To get even more votes, make another post on these forums, but give it a click-bait title, like "16 AMAZING Multi-rotor Drawings You've Never Seen Before!"

It works for Buzzfeed articles and YouTube List videos, why wouldn't it work here?

razor02097

Rogue Drone Pilot
I forgot I even registered there lol

I voted for you, good luck. You're currently 46 and the another guy 47

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Just voted. You're at 42, 3 votes behind 1st place.

Thank you sir!

Just voted. Only down by 1.

Awesome! Thanks!

I forgot I even registered there lol

I voted for you, good luck. You're currently 46 and the another guy 47

lol! I've done that before! Can't keep up with all the places I have signed up with!
Thanks!

I'd also suggest you make another post in an area other than charity and funds request

Not sure if that's allowed. Wouldn't it be considered cross posting? Anyone know?

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Just signed up my wife so "she" could vote for you as well. Down by one. Come on vote often ;)

Since your wife is a fan of RC, maybe they'll let this pass, but I wouldn't recommend posting suggestions for people to do anything that might not be within the rules that could cost Rasterize from winning because someone read a post wrong, and insisted he was disqualified.

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Not sure if that's allowed. Wouldn't it be considered cross posting? Anyone know?

I might know someone...

Not that it will matter. Keep the posts coming on this page, and it will stay at the top of the "New Posts" list.

If there's a thread you think it would be better suited in, I can move it.

Rasterize

Mentor
Thanks Guys! I can't thank you guys enough for the support. But I will try!
I tell you what, come out to Flite Fest 2016 and I'll make you "Pre-Dawn Patrol Pancakes"!
Just post here when you vote so I can get a rough count.
I'm serious! I have a griddle and a generator to run it off of. I make some mean pancakes. So light and fluffy you won't need a plane to fly!

Rasterize

Mentor
He's taken the lead by a bit of a margin now.

Keep 'em coming!
I saw a 14 vote lead disappear yesterday in about 5 hours. :eek:

Since your wife is a fan of RC, maybe they'll let this pass, but I wouldn't recommend posting suggestions for people to do anything that might not be within the rules that could cost Rasterize from winning because someone read a post wrong, and insisted he was disqualified.

My biggest competition joined the forum the same month as the contest and only has one post...their contest entry. :\ So I guess it's ok to join up just to enter the contest.
Since they have 0 history on the forums, I'm willing to bet the prize that they have a few friends "helping" them out as well. I have been trying to keep my "campaigning" to friends and RC buddies. However there are over 3 more days until the voting is over. I have a feeling this is going to get tougher keeping to those circles as the days go on...but I'm going to try!

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Monkey - Do you think it would help to move this to the FPV thread?

I think we should try to keep this thread at the top until voting ends. We should get as many people as possible to see this.

My pancake can go to anyone who calls "dibs" :p

Last edited:

FlyingMonkey

Bought Another Trailer
Staff member
Admin
Not to make this an "us vs them" thing... but cmon. We have got to have more than 62 people who are Flite Test fans want to see a fellow community member win something!

Especially someone like Rasterize who has been so giving of his work to others on here.

Go here...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2643217

Vote.

No pressure or anything... but do it, do it now. :p