Help Me Win an FPV Racing Quad! I just need your vote!

Balu

Lurker
Staff member
Admin
I've already voted a few days ago (Just to make sure I get one of those pancakes!).

jamboree1

All these views, yet so little votes, i'm disappointed. For those of you that didn't vote because you aren't registered to RC Groups, it only takes a minute. Let's help someone back that has given a lot to both communities.

Rasterize

Maker of skins and decals for foam board RC planes
Mentor
Now 76 to 56. A nice lead thanks to you guys. I am humbled by all the support.
Remember, voting ends this Tuesday Apr 19th at 11:18 AM so there is plenty of time for 2nd place to come from behind!
Keep up the great work and keep on voting!

very commanding lead now, 73 to a 55 in second. Looks like you'll be doing some FPV racing at flite fest this year.

That would be cool!

Rasterize

Mentor
Well here we are with a little over 25 hours left in the voting. Thanks to you and many others I have a 21 vote lead! Awesome!
Please don't stop there! Losing a 15 vote lead in 5 hours last Thursday is still fresh in my mind. If you have not voted yet please consider taking a few minutes to do so. Thanks for all your support!

Rasterize

Mentor
Starting to see some movement in the competitions numbers. We will see what the last 18.5 hours left in the voting will bring!
Thanks for all the help so far! Win or lose you guys are the best!

localfiend

I like 3D printers...
Mentor
Just saw this and voted. I should probably spend more time in other sections of the forum. I'm oblivious if it's not in the scratchbuilders or swappables subforum. :rolleyes:

About 13 hours of voting left, if you haven't voted yet do it now!

Hey Rasterize, if you win, how about you show us your quad's maiden flight in a YouTube video?

Last edited:

Rasterize

Mentor
Although they have yet to call it officially, (chickens before they hatch you know!) I did want to thank everyone here for their support and votes. You guys are the best!

PsyBorg

Wake up! Time to fly!
Congratz on the win Rasterize. That makes a nice payback for helping so much with the RC community as was stated above.