Solved Help mini 4ch d8 frsky reciver won't bind

Bananfan

I have a problem with binding the 4ch mini d8 recover from bangood to my frsky taranis xq7 with FCC firmware.After turning on and holding bind button the blue light stays on after power cycle the light just blinks
In the beginning everything was normal now it dose not want to bind help! Is there any way to reset it. Below is a picture of the reciver

Attachments

• 16216098394517305922969193248937.jpg
    16216098394517305922969193248937.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0

w1lp33

Are you holding the bind button as you plug in the receiver, or pressing it after you e plugged it in?

Bananfan

Are you holding the bind button as you plug in the receiver, or pressing it after you e plugged it in?

I'm holding it as i turn on the power the weird ting is that at the beginning i was working and now it looks like it's soft locked. Or maybe in a different mode.

Last edited:

Tench745

Master member
I'm not familiar with this specific combination, but is your TX binding in D8 mode? Is your TX far enough away to get a good, clear signal?

Merv

Site Moderator
Staff member
I have a problem with binding the 4ch mini d8 recover from bangood to my frsky taranis xq7 with FCC firmware.After turning on and holding bind button the blue light stays on after power cycle the light just blinks
In the beginning everything was normal now it dose not want to bind help! Is there any way to reset it. Below is a picture of the reciver
I had the same problem with my first Frsky Rx, an xm+.
Then I reread the instructions, the light is solid red when you put it in bind mode & starts blinking when bound.

Bananfan

Thank you for all your help i decided to return it. Had to many problems and decided to buy a genuine frsky reciver