Help needed buying my new brushless motor

0__0

The spinner's screws have a 2.3mm diameter but I can't find the holes diameter of the propeller. Can those two work together ? Also is it ok to go for a CCW prop with the br3536 ?

The Hangar

Fly harder!
Mentor
The spinner's screws have a 2.3mm diameter but I can't find the holes diameter of the propeller. Can those two work together ? Also is it ok to go for a CCW prop with the br3536 ?
6F5C53E3-8FFC-4775-92B0-397320D10ACA.jpeg

Jackson T

Elite member
I have that prop and spinner 1 on my 4m glider. The prop holes are 3mm. Here's a (kinda crappy) photo of the folding prop/spinner/motor attachment. The assembly is mounted on a collet, which is mounted on the motor shaft.
20200304_212456.jpg

You can change the direction of any brushless motor by switching two of the wires, so as long as there's no left or right thrust angle, you can use either direction prop. What model glider is it?

0__0

Thank you for this information ! My glider is the Brisa Modelhob. Quite old (1983) and there is not a lot of info about it out there. Here are Plans of it. It has 2m wingspan, 39,7 cm2 wing surface, around 1.5kg total weight. It flew ok with a 6x3 prop and a br1806 but i'd like more power. Do I need that collet thing or is it ok with just the prop and spinner ?

Another question: The Motor specs say 35A load so I need to have an ESC with >35A like this one ?
I also need connectors for both motor and esc what sould I buy please ?

Last edited:

0__0

As banggood will not deliver the 3536 before like 2 months, I chose this motor. The amz page says I need a 40a esc but a 30a one should do it with a 10x6 prop and a 3s lipo isn't it ?