[HELP]None of my motors will move

I am trying to build a mini quad and my motors will not spin up. I have tried thru the KK2.1.5 board and I have tried directly to my throttle channel of my receiver. No luck. It is not the power distribution because I am getting power to the KK2 from an ESC but the motors do not seem to get any power.

I have loaded the motor config, calibrated ACC, and check the receiver test and it is outputting the correct controls. It will arm and disarm fine. I am not sure what to do. I would like to believe that I am doing something wrong and not that all 4 motors/escs are dead on arrival.

Here are the parts I am using.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MX1806-2280...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3397b303b3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4x-Emax-12A...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item23473bd3d6

KK2.1.5

Hkt6a v2 TX/RX

Thanks,
Greg

tubasteve

With transmitter on, plug in the battery with eSC an rx. Should beep either way, ordered a set similar and they were locked up from someone flashing software to them.

mikemacwillie

No beeps would have to be either power wiring, damaged ESCs, or shorted motor leads/windings. Double check your motor mounting screws to make sure they're not digging in to the windings.

Niall762

English weather sucks
Plug each esc into your receiver's throttle channel and test it like that. Let us know how you get on

I have not mounted the motors yet, just trying to test electronics first. So I was just holding the wires together. Then I tried soldering the 3 wires together and still no luck. Would a broken ESC still send power to a KK board?

Niall762

English weather sucks
All of the ESCs are doing this are they? First check the ESCs are getting the voltage you expect them to from your lipo with a voltmeter, then check the 5v bec output on the servo connector, then calibrate the endpoints and see what happens then, also check your esc soldering motor side

So I soldered all the motors to the escs and tested. Two of the escs burnt up real quick. The other two spun up fine. I am going to return the escs for new ones. Thanks for the input guys.