Help raise money for the Make-A-Wish foundation by sending in Pictures of your Planes

dani203

Dear fellow Pilots and crafters,

first things first, i am new to this forum, but not new to the Youtube channel, and i know this is a pretty awesome community here, so i thought i may share a very cool project by another famous youtuber called Steve Ramsey :)

Steve startet a project where people are supposed to post pictures of airplanes they built in order to raise some money for the Make a wish foundation. For every picture Steve will personally donate $5, and his sponsor "Micro jig" will top that off with another $5!
Meaning for every picture the foundation will recieve $10!!!

It doesn't even have to be anything fancy, you can even submit a paper airplane, as long as you built it yourself!

Plase consider watching this video, and helping to make some money for children with cancer, so that they can be granted wishes!

It would also be totally awesome if maybe this information could get a spot in the Main show, where maybe many more people would see this, because i really think we can change alot here, together!

PS: If this thread belongs somehwhere else, please feel free to move it, but i think this should be the correct cathegory...

Snarls

Gravity Tester
Mentor
I am a big fan of Steve and Woodworking for Mere Mortals. I actually saw this video and thought about the flight test community. I've had my head in multirotor land for a long time now, but I'll see what kind of plane pictures I can find :)