Help with 5 Month old RMA Request

DTR07

Sorry to start off on a lousy foot, but I need some help with a direction. I have a 5 month old RMA with HK and they keep closing the ticket. No update, no exchange, no refund.

Can someone tell me who I can talk to, who can help to have this resolved.

Some back-round:

I RMA-ed a DOA keychain cam back in June 2011 [T- RMA ID 32904-2561896] and, 1) customer service keeps saying that the warranty department hasn't given them a report yet and 2) customers service keeps closing my ticket - so no follow-up. 3)Every month I have to open a new ticket, reference the RMA # and ask for a update => goto (1) and repeat.
Oh, and they do confirm that my RMA was received...important point.

Its been 5 months now and this is not right....So anyone - please, some help. Don't know what to do next.

PS - GREAT video's Josh & Josh.

Last edited:

PaulT

Mentor
Sorry to hear you are having trouble.
I am not sure this is the right place to get a solution but they do have a toll free number and an online
customer service department.
Even if they authorized a return, the postage alone would almost exceed the cost of a new $8.00 camera,
would it not?

sfactor1

pault.....its the principle that counts.....plz dont encourage ppl to stop fighting for what they believe in.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
PaulT is giving good advise.
- 1 800 607 5803
- Online Customer Support has personally been the least painful method for me

I'm pretty sure that HK Customer service does not monitor the forum here.
If you wish to address this in a Forum format HobbyKing does have a complaint department thread on their HobbyKing forum.
HobbyKing Customer service does actively monitor that thread- They will likely want all of the info that you have provided above.
Good luck. Hope it goes well for you. I know a lot of people that have experienced a lot of headaches dealing with the HK customer service department.

Naamis

Hi,

Just my 2cents. We (helping a friend) are fighting a 3month issue, where the product has been paid, but never sent. They have agreed with the issue, but are still not shipping. The on-line customer support is a joke as they only comment on what you already can see fex shipment tracking and status. The toll free number... Well, from our location it's not toll free. The interesting thing here is that they do not react to issues posted on their forum, issues put on their customer support etc. So I think in all regards, this is as good a forum as any :D

Otherwise all my shipments have arrived safe and sound. It's only that the shipment, turnigy 9x is a bit too expensive to dismiss.

StoneKap

Executive Producer
Admin
Mentor
Its been 5 months now and this is not right....So anyone - please, some help. Don't know what to do next.

While I don''t have the time or resources to follow up on customer service issues for our sponsors, I can at least try something... I will point out this thread to our point of contact at Hobby King. Please keep us updated if anything changes. I know how it feels to be without any options. Hopefully it helps.

jetpackninja

More combat please...
Mentor
i have no quarrel with you posting here.
Just pointing out that this thread is not actively (if at all) monitored by HobbyKing Customer service.
One my my biggest gripes with HobbyKing is still customer service. HobbyKing has a long way to go in the customer service department.
Note to HobbyKing: If you wish to be a World Class Company, you need to develop a World Class Customer Service organization!

Chad-
Perhaps a good thread suggestion might be to add a HobbyKing customer service thread.
Do you think you could get your HobbyKing contact to commit to monitoring such a thread and forwarding issues to cs@hobbyking.com

Hi,

Just my 2cents. We (helping a friend) are fighting a 3month issue, where the product has been paid, but never sent. They have agreed with the issue, but are still not shipping. The on-line customer support is a joke as they only comment on what you already can see fex shipment tracking and status. The toll free number... Well, from our location it's not toll free. The interesting thing here is that they do not react to issues posted on their forum, issues put on their customer support etc. So I think in all regards, this is as good a forum as any :D

Otherwise all my shipments have arrived safe and sound. It's only that the shipment, turnigy 9x is a bit too expensive to dismiss.

DTR07

While I don''t have the time or resources to follow up on customer service issues for our sponsors, I can at least try something... I will point out this thread to our point of contact at Hobby King. Please keep us updated if anything changes. I know how it feels to be without any options. Hopefully it helps.

Big thanks - your nudge got some action going and of course it got resolved very easily. Personally I don't know what the hold up was but its all good now.

Now back to the regularly scheduled program - Flitetest.