Help with NAZE32 V6

jimmyjames

hello all,
I have 2 Naze 32 boards V6, one brand new and one with heavy use. the issue im having is when i connect the board to clean flight everything works, i can flash software i can change PID's however as soon as i connect my lipo battery everything freezes. i am unable to calibrate my esc or set and transmitter settings because of this. i have tried new firmware old firmware, baseflight, cleanflight, betaflight all with same situation. and this happens on both boards.

• hook board to USB with no battery everything connects and looks good.
  • hook battery up and cleanflight baseflight betaflight freezes, and if you try and change tabs you just get waiting on data
  • if you connect the battery and then try to connect to cleanflight it will not connect.

both naze32 boards do this and i dont understand, im about to just through in the towel on the NAZE32 board all together, if anyone has any idea whats going on and knows how to fix it i would appreciate it to no end.

gladscar

Just a thought

hello all,
I have 2 Naze 32 boards V6, one brand new and one with heavy use. the issue im having is when i connect the board to clean flight everything works, i can flash software i can change PID's however as soon as i connect my lipo battery everything freezes. i am unable to calibrate my esc or set and transmitter settings because of this. i have tried new firmware old firmware, baseflight, cleanflight, betaflight all with same situation. and this happens on both boards.

• hook board to USB with no battery everything connects and looks good.
  • hook battery up and cleanflight baseflight betaflight freezes, and if you try and change tabs you just get waiting on data
  • if you connect the battery and then try to connect to cleanflight it will not connect.

both naze32 boards do this and i dont understand, im about to just through in the towel on the NAZE32 board all together, if anyone has any idea whats going on and knows how to fix it i would appreciate it to no end.

I'm pretty new to all this as well, but have you tried a different computer and maybe a different usb cord...just a thought good luck.

jimmyjames

i have tried new USB no luck not a new computer i do have a labtop i could try, however on the board that is used it was previously in a miniquad and it worked just fine. i was only having the issue with the new board now however now they both are doing it. you hook them up with no lipo power and everything works normal as soon as u connect the LIPO to do something like ESC calibration board is unresponsive until the battery is unplugged and the USB is unplugged

angryredbarber

i have tried new USB no luck not a new computer i do have a labtop i could try, however on the board that is used it was previously in a miniquad and it worked just fine. i was only having the issue with the new board now however now they both are doing it. you hook them up with no lipo power and everything works normal as soon as u connect the LIPO to do something like ESC calibration board is unresponsive until the battery is unplugged and the USB is unplugged

Have you found the source of the problem? I have the exact same issue.