Help with the FT Versa!!!!

paytonc11

I have recently built the FT Versa Wing and have everything ready to go, but the elevators are not working correctly. The ailerons work fine but when I move the elevators one points down and one points up. I cannot figure out the fix the elevator with out messing up the ailerons. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I am using the Spektrum DX6 and a Spektrum 6 channel receiver. Thanks in advance.

Payton

Jimmyp

I have recently built the FT Versa Wing and have everything ready to go, but the elevators are not working correctly. The ailerons work fine but when I move the elevators one points down and one points up. I cannot figure out the fix the elevator with out messing up the ailerons. Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I am using the Spektrum DX6 and a Spektrum 6 channel receiver. Thanks in advance.

Payton

play around with reversing the aileron and or elevator channel. May also need to swap the aileron and elevator wires on the transmitter.
This happens all the time to me and maybe others have it down to a better science.

paytonc11

Thank you, I had both ailerons plugged into a Y-harness and plugged in to the aileron channel, I took off the Y-harness and tried what you recommended and it worked right away. Thank you!!