Help with the TT

Javiester

Elite member
Hello
following the advice of Hai-Lee I open this thread to see why I can not fly the TT in conditions
first I will tell what you have installed
configured in 3ch
Racestar BR2205 2300kv engine
6,5x3 folding propeller
nano-tech 2s battery 850mah 25-50C
I also have a nano-tech 3s 450mah 25-40C
change the radio for a flysky I6 to have EXPO, since the hk-t6 did not have it and I left it for the simulator removing the power to the transmitter module
I have removed the angle of thrust because I had to do wrong power-pod as it was going far to the right and when I hit the stick to the left it went straight
the other day to a little wind and making a sudden turn fell to the head, gave a good blow but did not seem to have something important
yesterday I split it in two, although fortunately the wing is in one piece and straight, also towards a bit of air
I was like crazy for going out to fly
It is well balanced and when rebuild it I will post the weight, since the European foam board is heavier because it is covered with a thicker paper
I want to know if I need more practice or I have it wrongly configured
Thank you

Hai-Lee

Old and Bold RC PILOT
Hello
following the advice of Hai-Lee I open this thread to see why I can not fly the TT in conditions
first I will tell what you have installed
configured in 3ch
Racestar BR2205 2300kv engine
6,5x3 folding propeller
nano-tech 2s battery 850mah 25-50C
I also have a nano-tech 3s 450mah 25-40C
change the radio for a flysky I6 to have EXPO, since the hk-t6 did not have it and I left it for the simulator removing the power to the transmitter module
I have removed the angle of thrust because I had to do wrong power-pod as it was going far to the right and when I hit the stick to the left it went straight
cgave a good blow but did not seem to have something important
yesterday I split it in two, although fortunately the wing is in one piece and straight, also towards a bit of air
I was like crazy for going out to fly
It is well balanced and when rebuild it I will post the weight, since the European foam board is heavier because it is covered with a thicker paper
I want to know if I need more practice or I have it wrongly configured
Thank you
It sounds like your last crash, "the other day to a little wind and making a sudden turn fell to the head, ", might have been the result of what they call "Dutch Roll". The polyhedral wing will cause the plane to roll and dive if you apply too much rudder when turning. There is no real cure except to do gentle turns or fly a lot higher so that you can recover from the effect and the dive.

I would like it if you could also inform us of the control deflections you are currently using!

Have fun!

Javiester

Elite member
I'm already rebuilding it, cheap accident 3 $ one foan board A2
This is my FT FLYER with an EMAX CF2822 1200kV and a slow fly 8x45
although it does not look like it has a couple of hits
Should I try it on the TT?

IMG_20190505_202800.jpg

IMG_20190505_202810.jpg

Javiester

Elite member
Yesterday I immersed myself in the section of articles and found one that opened my eyes and in which I felt recognized
is this one
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/voro-s-rc-flight-school
watching the video
I understood because in the simulator I have no problem and in the field all
I get nervous I want to be aware of everything and do it very well and I do it against the ground
so I will buy the package of gum and try to improve with the FLYER before returning to the TT
when I feel safer
Thanks to Flite Test and the forum I am fulfilling a dream I have had since I was a child and that due to the high costs I had it was impossible for me
thanks to everyone

mayan

Legendary member
Yesterday I immersed myself in the section of articles and found one that opened my eyes and in which I felt recognized
is this one
https://www.flitetest.com/articles/voro-s-rc-flight-school
watching the video
I understood because in the simulator I have no problem and in the field all
I get nervous I want to be aware of everything and do it very well and I do it against the ground
so I will buy the package of gum and try to improve with the FLYER before returning to the TT
when I feel safer
Thanks to Flite Test and the forum I am fulfilling a dream I have had since I was a child and that due to the high costs I had it was impossible for me
thanks to everyone
Thanks for sharing will definitely be checking out the rest of their series.