Help with Tiny Trainer and Scout

Headbang

Master member
I know this is obvious and I assume you would have if it was possible. But the best way to solve this issue is have someone more experienced fly it.
Soldering that pulled out wire is a quick easy fix. There is just a small tab holding the metal contact in, you can lift the tab with a knife and pull out the contact. If you remove the contact you should be able to solder it to the loose wire and re-insert it.

Jaybird8388

So your servo plug has a wire pulled out where it meets the receiver?
If so you don’t need to swap the servo, just repair or replace the plug.

I’m going to attempt to repair it, I just haven’t had the time to do it yet. And thank you for sending the video, with that I can already tell I was using too much throttle. Can I re insert the wires into the the piece that goes into the receiver or do I have to pry it apart to put it back in there?

Headbang

Master member
I’m going to attempt to repair it, I just haven’t had the time to do it yet. And thank you for sending the video, with that I can already tell I was using too much throttle. Can I re insert the wires into the the piece that goes into the receiver or do I have to pry it apart to put it back in there?

Depends how it bloke, if the metal part is still attached to the wire, just reinset it and add a drop of ca to the top to stop it from coming out again. If the metal part is still in the plug you will have to remove that, just lift the small tab. The re-solder it back onto the wire.

Reactions: FDS