Help!(

dgherastovschi

Just finished my wings for spitfire and realized that I double beveled an aileron on one wing, what to do? Redo the wing or cut second bevel on other wing. Could you guys explain me how it affects. Thank you!

davereap

It wont make any difference... the bevels/chamfers are cut to simply give room for the ailerons to hinge downward.. cutting one side gives so much down , by cutting both sides it will be possible to get some more movement.. If you need lots of movement cutting both sides is the way to get it..

don't redo the wing.. it will be fine as it is... or if the looks bother you cut the second bevel on the other side to match them up...

dgherastovschi

It wont make any difference... the bevels/chamfers are cut to simply give room for the ailerons to hinge downward.. cutting one side gives so much down , by cutting both sides it will be possible to get some more movement.. If you need lots of movement cutting both sides is the way to get it..

don't redo the wing.. it will be fine as it is... or if the looks bother you cut the second bevel on the other side to match them up...

Thank you so much, because I got upset)