HELP!

camf4u

I am totally new in this hobby and I bought the Master Series Corsair along with Power Pack C, a DSMX Remote Receiver, an Aura 5 Gyro, and a Spektrum DXe transmitter. I have finished building the actual plane, just that I am having trouble connecting all the electronics. I have not plugged in the servos as I need to center them, but I can not do that as I cannot bind the receiver, the transmitter, and the aura. I followed the instructions to bind them all, but the orange light that is supposed to light up on the receiver(or the aura, I forgot), does not appear. I called flite test and they told me to return the aura. If anyone knows anything about this, or any way to help me, it is very much appreciated. Thank you

Bricks

Master member
If it is a Spektrum remote receiver you will need a Spektrum receiver with the remote plugged into it to bind the remote. The remote will not bind on it`s own.

camf4u

If it is a Spektrum remote receiver you will need a Spektrum receiver with the remote plugged into it to bind the remote. The remote will not bind on it`s own.
Thank you, but how do I plug the Spektrum transmitter to the Spektrum receiver with the aura?

Bricks

Master member
Thank you, but how do I plug the Spektrum transmitter to the Spektrum receiver with the aura?

Once the remote is bound using the receiver then the remote receiver itself is then plugged into the Aura using the same wire you used to plug into the receiver when binding.

camf4u

How do I bond my receiver to the remote? My receiver (the Spektrum DSMX satélite receiver) has no button. The instructions say to connect the receiver and the aura, then hold the bond button on the aura while connecting the battery. Then the receiver should light up orange. Which it does not. That is my problem