Hero 3

UndCon

UndCon
Next thing to purchase...A Black edition

Now I have:
1 GoProHD for sale (working just fine)
1 GoProHD as spare parts (broken lens, broken electronics) for free
2 housings included - no mounts as i expect reverse compatibility from the new one

To bad I'm not allowed to buy it here yet...
:D

Last edited:

tramsgar

Next thing to purchase...A Black edition
To bad I'm not allowed to buy it here yet...
:D

No?

Currently the Wi-Fi BacPac + remote premium accessories are only available for purchase in, or shipping to the following locations:

USA, Puerto Rico, & Guam
Canada
Europe (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom)

Nonamerc

Arman
The black version is really expensive for people who live in europe. It should be cheaper but because of all the import costs it is more expensive :mad: Flitetest are you going to do an review of the gopro hero 3 for us?

PaulT

Mentor
If this video doesn't make you buy it......WOW....
Santa is coming, Santa is coming......

SteveOBHave

Epic - SOLD. Now all I have to do is finish my plane :D Actually nice to see that a really large percentage of that was shot in good ol' NZ.

lobstermash

Propaganda machine
Mentor
I was thinking that Apple would be the first step, then Nintendo would buy it and bring out the WiiGoPro.

Sorry, I'll stop now... Especially after Teach Rovio-ing off the subject too.

My brain processes how much something costs in terms of how many planes I could get for the same money. I think I'll always buy 3-4 planes before a GoPro. About time they made them smaller though.