Hexacopter motor?

Mopar32985

hey guys was hoping to get some help with choosing some motors for a DJI F550 frame i just got. My end game for the Hex would be carrying a gopro with gimbal and FPV set up. Im trying to keep the cost at a low cost. is there motors you would recommend. I would like to run my 4s 3300 that i have now. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Chance-

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
DJI Motors are about $20ea and you can run a 4S with their 8" props or 3S with 10". I run Hobby King 30A Blue Series ESC's on mine.

Thurmond

Mopar32985

Thanks man for the reply. I have looked at these motors but would like to be even a little less. something like turnigy or emax. any other suggestion

Tritium

Amateur Extra Class K5TWM
If you go much cheaper ( and there are MANY cheap motors out there) you may run into issues with motor balance and poor bearing quality which translates to bad video and more money spent to get it right. Aerial Photography has tighter requirements than a multicopter used for stunts of general flying.

If you insist on low cost then look for a motor between 750 and 1100KV that draws 20A or less and can do 3S to 4S and roll the dice.

Thurmond