Hey, Look what I did!!

Delmont

Only found Flite Test a couple of weeks ago. Here's a picture. Not great but it's a start. Think the Mini Arrow is next. Have a short video of a successful glide but it doesn't appear I can upload it.

Attachments

• 70113914562__66EB4CF6-30D7-4123-89FE-5663C4F8703F.jpg
    70113914562__66EB4CF6-30D7-4123-89FE-5663C4F8703F.jpg
    574.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

dap35

Elite member
Only found Flite Test aa couple of weeks ago. Here's a picture. Not great but it's a start. Thing the Mini Arrow is next. Have a short video of a successful glide but it doesn't appear I can upload it.
If you post the video on YouTube or similar site, you can post the link on the forum.

RossFPV

Only found Flite Test a couple of weeks ago. Here's a picture. Not great but it's a start. Think the Mini Arrow is next. Have a short video of a successful glide but it doesn't appear I can upload it.
my first build was also a long-ez glider!

Off-topic jes

Elite member
very nice friend! welcome to the forums

Shurik-1960

I assembled this glider in 2 pm . He flies great. Launched from the slide and the rail. Once. the glider rose under the clouds and flew to warm countries. I made a second radio-controlled glider: ailerons and elevator. He has been alive for 10 years and lies in my workshop in the village.