Hey!

Dunfielder

I have the i6x Flysky TX. As a beginner it has been great so far. I don't think you can go wrong with it for the money. It will have everything a beginner needs and more. I actually like the thin light feel of it.

Bricks

Master member
That's a nice transmitter, I love my T16 Pro, but it would be extremely difficult to learn for a noob. I've been in the hobby for 3 years and I still had issues learning OpenTX.

I know that is why I am a Spektrum guy as I never could get Open Transmitter figured out.

Ranger_107

Elite member
Hey! I have been wanting to get into this hobby for some time but have been busy. Now i have all of the time in the world thanks to quarantine! I have a few questions.

1) What is the absolute cheapest way to get into the hobby? I am a teenager so personal spending money is a little tight. I want to fly a plane that can teach me that basics but will also last long enough so that I can do intermediate stuff when the time comes.

2) Should I buy a simulator instead? If i do that then would there be any that let me use the controller with a plane as well?

Thanks!
Sport cub S 2 great beginner plane for small area. just about 150$ for an RTF kit.
It also has stabilization so thats a plus. You can move up to no stabilization after you get good a stabilized flight.